Give us a call on
Luxury Log Cabin Lodge Features
Walk up the elegant steps into your lodge, and you'll feel at home within minutes, thanks to top quality furniture, luxurious upholstery and a superb range of fittings and appliances. You'll have all the comforts of home.
Picture yourself relaxing in a stunning timber clad holiday lodge, set on the pitch of your choice - no matter what time of year, you know you'll be comfortable. Our beautifully designed log cabin lodges are built with the utmost care and attention to detail. Cool in summer with their vaulted ceilings and luxurious interior, and cosy in winter with a feature fireplace and efficient central heating - they are the perfect retreat for any time of year.
Meticulously planned and built to the very highest standard, there's an unrivalled choice with various spacious layouts, ranging in size and bedroom number. Each log cabin is 20ft wide and the length varies depending on whether you choose two or three bedrooms.
Casalt EliteOur log cabins are supplied fully kitted out with electrical wiring, plumbing, kitchen and bathroom fittings. We will recommend a comprehensive package of soft furnishings from specialist companies.
- Fully Furnished
- Built-in fridge freezer, some also with dishwasher and washing machine
- Feature fireplace with flame effect electric fire
- En-suite shower or bath to main bedroom
- Double glazed uPVC windows and doors
- Full domestic central heating system
- Double parking spaces with optional patios and verandas
- Metered electricity, mains water and waste, bottled gas with change over valve.
- Broadband and telephone connection points (telephone and broadband services will be at lodge owner's expense if taken).
- Fitted Ramtech Alarm system and panic button
- Timber clad exterior and winter insulation
- Profiled steel roof system, uPVC roof fascias and bargeboards
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- 12 month season
- Gated community with wardens on site 24 hours a day, all year round, for assistance and security
There are many great reasons to own a lodge at New Hall Lodge Park, here are just some of the reasons our customers love it here...
- Secure Gated Community
- 12 month holiday licence
- Residential Wardens
- 90 years left on the licence
- Personal and friendly service
- Peaceful and Relaxed
- Excellent Transport Links
- Close to London
- Lodge Only Park
- No letting allowed -lodge owners only
VIEW SITE PLAN
Current Lodges For Sale
This lovely lodge is located on a huge edge plot offering privacy and scope for creating your own garden.
This lodge has a practical and homely layout and benefits from a very large kitchen and a study.
Wessex Milbourne Classic
Here is a rare opportunity to buy a lovely lodge that is located on one of the largest plots on the Park with total privacy.